Friday, May 22, 2009

The Robots are Coming!



I found these drawings the other day of a robot family I designed for a friends personal project and decided to show them. I didn't really think about colour to much when I designed them, so I'm not that crazy about my selections.

TERMINATOR

And for more robot fun, go see the mighty Terminator! It's fun for the whole family, even grandpa Joe.

I know it does not look alot like chrome, but I couldn't figure out how to colour this thing to save my life. I really got to get more skills in colour selection and paint technique.



3 comments:

Kyle Marshall said...

Big fan of the mother in the red dress.

Unknown said...

Them's some sweet ass robots! Love those Dads in particular.

Dave 'Diamond' Merritt said...

Phil. I like the coloring of the Terminator. The other robots are cool too.